Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
Do you know what the value of 1 year is? Ask a student who has failed their exams. Do you know what the value of 1 month is? Ask a lady who gave birth prematurely. Do you know what the value of 1 week is? Ask a journalist about politics. Do you know what the value of 1 day is? Ask a person who’s working and has hungry children at home while he’s waiting for his wages. Do you know what the value of 1 hour is? Ask 2 lovers who are about to come back and meet each other. Do you know what the value of 1 second is? Ask someone who has just narrowly missed an accident. Do you know what the value of 1 millisecond is? Ask a swimmer who got a silver medal in the Olympics.
So I put this as one of the backgrounds
Yesterday, I found that someone changed my background to something soccer related, so just to mess around with them, I put this
Today, I looked at all the computers around me, plus my computer and
You are playing a dangerous game.